1. Please turn in your Entry Form by placing it in the entry box at the table where the registration form are located on desk no later than 6:00 pm Saturday evening.
2. Masquerade will begin at 7:00 p.m. Assemble with the MC outside the ballroom room at 6:30.
3. Please limit presentations to a maximum of 2—4
4. After your presentation, please give the judges a few minutes to talk to you about your presentation and costume.
5. Please let the MC or the assistants know ahead of
time if you require any special assistance while in
costume—i.e. on/off stage, a straw for drinking water, etc.
6. Please carefully read through your presentation with the MC so as to make any necessary changes before the masquerade.
7. Good Luck and have fun.